Terms and Conidtions
1) DISCLAIMER: This Site www.stockspotter.in does not offer any financial advice through the site. The information – including Articles written in blog, contents of our newsletter, calculators and other features and tools provided on the site are solely for individual education and understanding the financial and investment issues involved and help you make sensible financial decisions yourself.
All the information, data, figures, numbers, graphs, tables, opinions, news, analysis, conclusions, predictions and recommendations contained in the Website and the Reports may or may not be correct, accurate, or free from data deficiencies, inaccuracies, and mechanical or human errors. Euro stocks and www.stockspotter.in cannot vouch for the any information contained in the Website or the Reports.
All readers should personally check out the data and companies prior to making any investment or trading decisions and should carry out their own due diligence. By reading this Website, the readers are hereby expressly releasing www.stockspotter.in, Cochin and its employees as well as all & any of its associates, affiliates, subcontractors, management and staff from any responsibility of whatsoever nature pertaining to the information contained in the Website. And consequently, the readers hereby agree to waive all of their rights to sue or claim in this respect whether on their own behalf or on the behalf of any of their associates, clients, affiliates or other parties to whom they may have passed any of the information contained in the Website. And, as an indication of this clear and non-retractable agreement, the readers herewith proceed.
2) Your pre-acceptance of our “Disclaimer” is a pre-condition to this membership as well as to any access of our www.stockspotter.in, Web Site and to any information received www.stockspotter.in, in any form or format. (Read the Disclaimer)
3) We cannot be held responsible for any Web Site breakdowns, shutdowns, viruses, garbled images, data or any problem related to the site not being accessible or readable for any reason whatsoever.
4) The site is updated a number of times throughout each trading day as well as weekly and longer for some data. However, we do not guarantee that the updates are timely or error free. We will endeavor to reduce the time between when we receive the information, analyze it and upload it.
5)The Website format and content may change from time to time without notice.
6) The analysis, graphs and value-added information contained in this Report are the exclusive property of www.stockspotter.in. And by reviewing or reading them, the readers may not, under any circumstances, copy it or republish it in full or in part or in any form. Nor may they use its contents to publicize their business or market their services or distribute it commercially or non-commercially without the distinct written consent of www.stockspotter.in in each and every case and time.
7) The subscription is a personal subscription for the party that has subscribed and is fixed to one computer unit per subscription. The subscriber may not give out the Username or Password to any other parties regardless whether he does so free of charge or for a fee. And regardless whether it is distributed to clients or non-clients. Non-observance of this condition risks the immediate cancellation of the subscription without refund.
8) Upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account username, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
9) You will immediately notify www.stockspotter.in of any unauthorized use of your password, username or account or if you fell there is a breach of security.
10)A possibility exists that the site could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions or alterations could be made by third parties to the site. Although www.stockspotter.in attempts to ensure the integrity, correctness and authenticity of the site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to its completeness, correctness or accuracy. In the event that such an inaccuracy arises, please inform the www.stockspotter.in so that it can be corrected.
11)Price and availability of products and services offered on the site are subject to change without prior notice. To the extent we provide information on the availability of products or services you should not rely on such information. www.stockspotter.in will not be liable for any lack of availability of products and services you may order through the site.
12)Transactions between you and www.stockspotter.in shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to the laws regarding conflicts of law. Any litigation regarding this agreement or any transaction between customer and www.stockspotter.in or any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these agreement or transaction shall be filed only in the Competent Courts of Cochin,Kerala ,India alone and the customer hereby agrees, consents and submits to the jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.
www.stockspotter.in has hosted its website with a webhosting service which has taken adequate measures to safeguard against malicious denial of service attacks, database hacks, viruses, and other threats by using a shared Firewall that protects www.stockspotter.in’s server and critical data by blocking bad traffic while efficiently allowing legitimate traffic to pass through. The Protection System used by the webhosting service offers intelligent, bulletproof security from attacks and other malicious intrusions on stockspotter.in’s Server.
1.www.stockspotter.in gathers three types of data about users. (a) personal information that individual users provide through registration as paid subscribers and voluntarily at certain other points; and (b) tracking information, which is automatically collected about every visitor to the website paid subscribers
2. A subscriber is not entitled to cancel his membership, and claim back his subscription. His membership automatically stands cancelled, once he does not renew his subscription
3.www.stockspotter.in uses information obtained from its users to enhance their experience on the website. We do not rent or sell any personal information about our subscribers or other users. As a general rule, we will not disclose any personal information to any third parties, except when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or if the subscriber has given permission, for example by voluntarily entering a contest, where the information is required to register for the particular contest is provided to the partner operating the contest. www.stockspotter.in may disclose account or personal information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating www.stockspotter.in Terms of Service or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally ) www.stockspotter.in rights or property, other www.stockspotter.in users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. www.stockspotter.in may disclose or access account or personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
4.The accuracy of your personal information is important to us. If you are a paid subscriber and have a concern about your personal or account information maintained at www.stockspotter.in, or want to correct, update, or confirm your information, please send us an email us. We will be happy to review and update your information with our records. If you identify any error in your personal information or need to make a change, please contact us by email and it will be promptly attended to.
5.Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, www.stockspotter.in cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
7 www.stockspotter.in would not be held liable for any loss of data, technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by you due to the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond www.stockspotter.in ‘s reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.